Exercise is one of the best things you can do for your overall health. The benefits affect not only your health but your confidence as well. Although at the start, depending on your fitness level, it can turn out to be harder than you might expect, but what are the Best fitness tips? its consistent effort and discipline along with combination of other factors discussed below.
Your fitness goal
First and foremost, what are you trying to achieve? Is it an aesthetic goal or strength goal or maybe both? Are you perhaps training for strength or maybe weight loss? Some goals can not coexist with one another as you progress through your journey. An example would be if you keep losing weight and your goal is to build strength as well. In the end, you will hit a caveat and wont be able to get stronger as mass does increase strength to a certain degree. So make sure your goals are set and determination on point. So based on your goals the best fitness tips for you might differ from what’s best for someone else. nevertheless the mindset required remains the same.
Calories in. Calories out
Whatever your goal might be, the law of thermodynamics will apply to you, regardless of gender or set goals.
If you eat more than you burn, you will gain weight. If you eat less than you burn, then you will keep losing weight despite how much you eat. That’s why tracking your calories is one of the most accurate ways of measuring weight gain or weight loss. different foods have different calories and some such as protein help you burn more calories. if your interested in reading about the major food groups and their affect on your body. Read you-are-what-you-eat-how-food-affects-your-weight
Building muscle while losing weight
If your goal is to build muscle while losing weight, then the recommended approach(not the only approach) would be to be in a caloric deficit, not more than 500 calories than what you are currently consuming regardless of any workout plan you might be following whether its body weight or the gym. The 500 here is a ballpark number and it varies from individual to individual. to get an accurate and personal number for you to lose or gain weight, it’s recommended to use a calorie calculator. https://www.freedieting.com/calorie-calculator
If your goal is just to lose unwanted weight, keep in mind the laws of thermodynamics and how calories in and calories out work. If you want to lose weight you should use the calorie-calculator above as a reference tool for your personal caloric deficit . Focus on cardiovascular exercises such as walking, jogging, treadmill or a Stairmaster.
Building muscle while gaining weight and increased strength
More mass does equal more strength. There is a reason strong men like Eddie Hall are the size they are.
If your goal is to be a powerlifter or a strong man, then, well, you don’t have to restrict your calories, just make sure they are from whole food sources and not processed, as eating 10,000 to 12,000 calories a day does have negative side effects that can impact your health. Eating whole food and mostly greens prevents you from having a plethora of health issues then if you were to eat that much amount just in meat.
If you just want to gain muscle and put on mass as well, all you need is a surplus in your calories. Use the calorie calculator. https://www.freedieting.com/calorie-calculator. Get an estimate of your surplus calories and try not to exceed more than 500 in this case as well. As gaining muscle and fat combination results in an aesthetic you might not be going for, keeping a surplus on the lower side helps you accurately track your progress better.
To conclude. whatever you goals might be as a beginner. you need to understand a few fundamental things.
- your health and well being always comes first
- your goals need to be set
- don’t overdo it whether it is your diet or workouts
- Stay consistent with both your diet and your workout routine
- track your progress. Don’t wing it.
- to know about the top foods for building muscle. Read top-foods-for-building-muscle/
- to know about the top 10 foods for weight loss. Read top-10-best-foods-to-lose-weight/
- To know how you can get visible abs. Read how-to-get-abs-the-best-tips-you-will-ever-need
- If your eating healthy and still gaining weight. Read eating-healthy-but-gaining-weight-why
- to know more about how to apply time under tension. Read what-is-time-under-tension-how-does-it-affect-hypotrophy
- if your skinny fat and need a step by step guide on how to lose skinny belly fat and build more muscle how-to-get-rid-of-skinny-belly-fat-how-to-put-on-more-muscle/
- to know how to lose weight with intermittent fasting. Read /how-to-lose-weight-with-intermittent-fasting/
- If you want to know more about bulking and cutting. Read bulking-and-cutting-how-they-effect-muscle-growth/
- If your a skinny person trying to gain weight and muscle at the same time. Read how-to-gain-weight-and-muscle-at-the-same-time
if you liked the article or have any question regarding anything in the article. Let us know in the comment section below.